It’s Prime Day! Again! Amazon is having another Prime Day this year and this is a great time to stock up on gifts for the holidays. Or if you are like me, it is time to buy the things you have been putting off buying. Right now, I really need to buy Rowen a bigger car seat. Luckily, the one I had been eyeing is on sale.
Below is a list of everything I’m buying (just the car seat!), everything that I already own and love, and a few items on my wishlist!
I hope this helps you over the next two days. Don’t forget to let me know what you buy!
What I’m Buying During Prime Day
What I already Own & Love
- Casper Sleep Original Pillow – I take this pillow with me wherever I go. It is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- Casper Sleep Original Foam Mattress
- REVLON One-Step Volumizer Enhanced 1.0 Hair Dryer – This is a must-have, especially if you have bangs! I was influenced by Lindsay Silberman to get this and she has a great Reel on how to use it.
- Ninja AF101 Air Fryer – My brother recommended this to Michael and I think he’s used it every day since it arrived last year. It’s a necessity!
- Nespresso Vertuo
- OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set
- iRobot Roomba – DO NOT BUY THIS FULL PRICE! Robot vacuums are my saving grace. I LOVE THEM, but they will not last forever. I think you will get a solid two years, three if you are lucky.
- Fire Stick
- Apple AirPods – I lost mine and it was like losing a limb. I use them all of the time. Don’t worry, I found them 6 months later.
- DEWALT Tools – Michael owns every DEWALT tool known to man so I thought this would be a perfect time to stock up.
On My Prime Day Wishlist
- Burt’s Bees Baby Family Jammies Matching Holiday Organic Cotton Pajamas
- AncestryDNA Test Kit – I think this would be a great gift idea for a parent. I’m thinking of getting it for my dad since my mom already did one.
- Samsung Frame TV – I am DYING to get one of these. I just don’t need to spend that much on a tv right now when mine works fine. Ya know, being practical is the worst.
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Your support means more than you know, thank you!
Working at Walmart says
Good to know.